Here are some of the recent posts that I have migrated across to the new site.
- Correlation between UK gridded and central England temperatures
- Hot summers in Central England
- June temperatures in central England little changed since 1659
- Site under construction
- The unusual month of December 1786
- Why do some months warm faster and others don’t?
- A new look at Central England Temperatures
- May 2020
- Spring 2020
- Monthly, seasonal and annual league tables
- Monthly CET
- Professor Gordon Manley
I won’t be posting regular articles about the CET series on xmetman from now on, so why not subscribe to the new website, and keep track of what I, and the CET series has been up to.